Monday, July 9, 2012

How blessed am I?

Look at these beautiful flowers that my good friend, Joan, saved for me to cut when I got home.  The daisies, artemisia, and echinacea came from  my flower garden, but the zenias were all from Joan.  Then here is Dorothy after church on Sunday.  Bless her heart, she had on a suit that she wanted to get out of, so she's wearing one of Don's shirts.  She loved that!  She loved Don so much, so she loved wearing his shirt.  We have the best times!  I am surely blessed!

Today I pulled weeds out of half the flower beds and I am paying for it!  OUCH!  I've done all the exercises I could to get some relief; hopefully a good night's sleep with fix me so I can finish it tomorrow.  Those weeds will not win!

I thank God for wonderful friends.  I thank God for the ability to work in the yard.  God takes care of me and you!  PTL!

No comments:

Post a Comment