Monday, July 2, 2012

Looks like some music coming!

This is a picture I got tonight as Elena opened a present Gina and her family sent to her.  She was so excited!  They sent this guitar and some hand me down special toys and she was delighted!  You can see the delight in this picture and I'll post more later that will convince you how happy she was to be the recipient of great treats!

I got up early this morning and walked 3 miles at the park with Gina and Elise and Ethan.  Then I helped then clean out their 3 bay garage.  They have the cleanest garage in the world, so that wasn't such a big deal, but it was about 100 degrees, so that made it a pretty big deal.  They are hosting a corn boil this weekend for their whole church, and they serve the food out of the garage, so they want it to be especially clean.  I left around 3 and drove to meet Gretta and then followed her to her house, which was new to me.  So, it's been a big day.  It's been good, but I'm ready for bed!  This is the last leg of this summer trip.  I've got our room booked for when Garrett and I head for Oklahoma on the 4th.  I thank God for all the great visits I've had and the safe travels.  He's blessed me so richly and I praise Him with thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment