Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Oops! Forgot!

I got so carried away enjoying the company that I forgot to take any pics!  I'll have to get some in the morning.  I'll put the camera on the table so I don't forget!  It's great to have everyone here.  The visitation at the funeral home was so nice tonight.  It's wonderful that even at heart breaking times we can enjoy sharing time with each other.

This picture is one I took today when I was waiting for folks to arrive.  These flowers are some Joan let me cut from her garden, again.  The echinacea and the daisy and the artemisia (filler) are from my flower beds, but she has the great ones.  She's such a sweetheart to share everything from flowers to veggies from her garden besides keeping an eye on the house and my mail when I travel.  What a great friend she is!  I thank God for Joan in my life.  I have other great friends and family, but she is a great, great friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment