Sunday, July 15, 2012

Relax! That's the ticket!

This is a picture I took of Gretta when I was at her house on July 2.  She wasn't too keen on me taking a picture without her make up on, but I think she looks awesome.  She was so pleased the stone Gina had sent to her with the dragonfly on it.  I love the message:  Relax!  That's what I'm doing this week and I thank God for the opportunity.  I'll go home and get back to work on the weeds in the back yard.  They'll wait on me, I'm sure.  There's plenty to do in the house, too.  God's giving me this time to relax, though, so I thank Him for it.

It was fun to go to church in Hollister this morning.  When I'm here I always go there to church and it was great to see folks I love there.  This is good times for me.  I hope you all are finding time to relax, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment