Saturday, July 28, 2012

So, I find myself really lucky to be hanging out with woolly faced bald headed guys these days.  This is a picture Bob's wife, Diana, took today when I took Lee over to meet them.  This is Bob on the left, then me, then Lee.  This was taken at Bob and Diana's FOURTH house in Hobart!  They are remodeling all of them! Lee and I had just finished lunch, so that's why he's chewing on a toothpick.  Bob and Di sure have their work cut out on this house, but they do great work, so they can handle it. I went to school with Bob in Japan, so he's a friend who is way like a brother.  He and Diana work a lot in Kazakhstan, so I love it when they are at home!

Today I had my good friend who cuts down trees for me come and cut down another tree.  This one was in the back yard and really close to the house.  It was a nice Norway maple, but it couldn't take the drought, I guess.  It leaves a nice place in the back yard; I really think I'll be glad that it's gone.  Sometimes we plant things that get out of hand and I think this was really one of those things, so I won't miss it.

So, I'm getting more and more chores handled around here.  I sure thank God for Rene Hernandez who is so good to take care of my dead trees and my yard.  He's an angel in my life!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm MJ...I may need to write you a letter or two when I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmmmmm. I'm full of answers. I know you and DAS are having a great time. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete