Saturday, July 14, 2012

So proud.

Yesterday before I left for Branson I went to Imogene's funeral and celebration of life.  Those ceremonies are always so difficult.  However, the joy of it was seeing so many folks I love so much and to participate in all the precious memories provided by such a dear lady in all our lives.  I was thoroughly pleased and proud to get to see Jeff and Davy (above) and Davy's wife, Susan and son and daughter, Bruce and Erica.  We certainly made more memories to treasure.

Today I've had trouble connecting, in fact couldn't connect at all until just now.  I get so frustrated with the world of technology.  What matters is that I'm online now, and it's been a great day other than that.  It rained here today and has been cool!  I wasn't prepared for either, but I was blessed to see and feel both.  Thanks for keeping up with me.  I'm fine and heading to bed.  God is great to provide for all my needs.  (Even the Internet comes on just in time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment