Thursday, March 13, 2014

Done Deal!


One of our good friends at church posted the first pic of 6 of the 7 herons that were in the tree at the park today!  (One of the 7 flew away and missed the pic.)  Then another good friend from church posted the MANY who were there a few nights ago!  Can you believe all these herons?  I'm so tickled to see these pix!  I was ready to go home as soon as I saw the 6, but then the next pic and I'm so homesick!  We just have one more week and then I'll be on the hunt for these herons every day! Woo hoo!  I can hardly wait!  Thanks to Misti and Jennifer for posting these pix on FB!  These herons are one of my favorite presents from God, but Misti and Jennifer are even better gifts in my life.  We have so many good friends in Hobart; we're blessed to live there.  This trip has been good rest for me, but I'm ready to go back to work with the kids and chase these herons!  It's a done deal; the herons are calling me!

We're watching the Thunder play the Lakers tonight.  We won't miss any games when we get home, so that'll be good, too!

Lee continues to do very well with his shingles.  I've kept all my meals today.  We're packed and pretty much ready to move in the morning.  This time next week we'll be packing to go HOME! Traveling is a blessing, but home is the very best.

No comments:

Post a Comment