Friday, March 21, 2014

Goodbye Branson, Hello Home!

This is Lee telling the kids good bye yesterday, but it's serving for him telling Branson good bye today. We had a great time, but it's so good to be home.  We're unpacking and finding our way around the house, again.  It's great to be here!

We got here in time to watch the Thunder play in TWO overtimes and come away with a fantastic win against the Toronto Raptors.  How exciting!

I'm coughing my head off because we came in when it was cool outside and that cool night air never sets well with my lungs.  I'm going to take a bath and head to bed with a whisky and lemon toddy if I can't stop coughing without it.  I'm so ready to be in our bed!  I thank God for a safe trip and many wonderful memories with friends, family and each other!  Our God is an awesome God and I am so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment