Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Home Again!




How cool is this shower head?  Our good friend in Sacramento sent it and Bob Clark installed it for us before we got home from Branson.  Lee calls it the psychedelic shower.  It think it's too cool; I think the kids will love it when they are here next, too.

We got home from OKC in time to watch the Thunder play Dallas tonight.  I'm doing laundry as we watch the game.  When it's over I'm so ready for bath and bed.  Lee's visit with his oncologist was good. He doesn't have to go back for 6 months.  He saw his dentist and is scheduled to have the root canal done on April 15.  He has 3 other teeth that need to be pulled, so he'll get around to that this summer, I guess; no rush.  After that he should be in good shape with his teeth.

I thank God for his good dentist.  He's gone to him for about 25 years and he's really good with Lee. Lee is very comfortable with him and going to his office is almost like a family reunion.  They all know and love him.  I also thank God for more safe traveling.  We seem to be on the road a lot and I sure appreciate God's hand in keeping us safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment