Monday, March 24, 2014

On the Road, AGAIN!


We had to come to OKC today for Lee's check up with his oncologist.  He's in good shape, so that went well.  We were supposed to come back tomorrow for an appointment with his dentist, but I said, "Let's just stay the night."  I'm really tired of riding!  Besides, it's cheaper to pay for the room overnight than to pay for gas back and forth!  It turned out great because we got to have dinner with two of Lee's 'kids.'  The second pic above is us with his son, Jim, and his daughter, Barb.  Jim's wife took this pic; she is in the pic at the top with Jim.  These appointments were supposed to be on the same day, but we got the scheduling confused, so it was at the last minute that we decided to spend the night.  It was supposed to be one trip up and back home.  It's been fun, but I'm tired.  I DID get a nap this afternoon, though!  Once again, I thank God for awesome family and the chance to spend time with them.

All the work is waiting for me.  It'll be there whenever we get home.  I still haven't unpacked my suitcase!  I do have the kitchen in order.  Like I said, it will all be there when we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment