Sunday, March 23, 2014

Still Cold, Here.

We thought it was going to be in the 50's today and it did finally hit that, but while we were out it was in the 30's.  I thought I'd freeze; I should have work a coat, but I thought this big sweater would work. So much for thinking.  My thinking is faulty, it seems!  Actually, I think the cool will help me as far as my allergies go.  With everything starting to bloom, my eyes, nose, throat and ears itch so much!  It'll be awesome if I can skip as much of that as possible!

After church I sang at the devotional at the nursing home.  It was so good to see the people I love there, again!  Then I came home, heated my rice buddies and had a great nap before going back to church this evening.  I haven't gotten to go over and check on the herons, yet, but I'll do that soon and report.

We go to OKC tomorrow for a checkup with Lee's oncologist (he had prostate cancer a few years ago and has to go back for regular check ups; so far all is good).  Then we'll see his dentist to see what has to be done about the abscess he had in Branson.  We're both a little confused about these appointments, so I hope they are really both tomorrow; that's how we meant to schedule them; we'll call in the morning before we leave to be sure.  I've got lots still to do here, so it'll be a busy day no matter what we do.

I thank God for home sweet home.  I'll get it into good order as soon as possible.  God is good to give us a wonderful home as well as a wonderful getaway and safety through all those snow storms.  We give Him praise and thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment