Friday, March 28, 2014

Technical Issues!

Time out for dinner!  This was in Branson and it was the week the kids came for spring break.  Lee had this chair and it was his 'safe' place.  When we play cards we get rowdy and he was happier in his 'safe' place. This was the room where Mason and Ryan slept, but it was Lee's TV nook during the day.

I had to grab a quick pic and post while the connection is good.  We've had more Internet problems since we've been home!  Every day they cut us off for a couple of hours.  I'm about fed up past my ears with it.  I wish we had some choices!

They called me at 8:15 to be there at 9 this morning, so I raced in and picked up another easy day.  I subbed for the same coach as yesterday and the kids were great.  I got to come home at 1:20, so it was a good day for me.  I got a good nap when I got home, so I'm in good shape.  I'm really grateful for the opportunity to sub.  I really love the teachers and the kids; it's all a treat for me.  God is great in His provisions!  Happy weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment