Thursday, March 27, 2014

Too Good to Miss.

This pic I got Monday night when we had dinner with Barb, Jim and Cathy.  Bar was sitting by Lee and I got this pic of them, which I so love.  It shows the love they share so well; it's a treasure.

Today was a good day for me.  The coach had the kids well prepared for the sub.  They worked just like they should and nobody gave me any trouble at all.  I didn't have to do his hours in athletics, so I only had a half day.  That means I only get half the pay, but it also means I got to come home early and take a good nap.  That was a gentle way to break me back into the world of school.  Unless they call me for tomorrow I don't have a plan to sub, but I did put lots of days on the calendar for next month.

It was 84 here this afternoon when I got up from my nap!  So, I went outside and cut some new jonquils and hyacinths to bring inside.  I love to bring those touches of God inside!  After supper the girls next door came over and were shooting balls in our basketball goal.  That felt so right.  I love it when they use the goal! What a great day to be alive!  Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment