Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Chemo Pills are Here!


I got this pic a bit ago when we got home from church; still in my school clothes.  Tomorrow I'll help with testing and then come home at noon unless someone has to leave sick and they ask me to stay.  I'll be happy to stay if they ask me, but if I come home I'll surely be able to get a nap.  Love those naps!  I also love the kids, so either way is good.

My chemo pills came today and they aren't as big as some I've taken, so I think they won't be a problem. I just hope I can tolerate them well and they do the job.  I didn't take any today because I couldn't get in a full day's dose.  I'm supposed to take 3 in the morning after breakfast and 3, again at night after supper.  I don't want to just have half a day because I am on them for 14 days and then off for 7 days.  I think it will be much easier for me to keep track if I start with a full day.  So, tomorrow I'll start the chemo and get this show on the road!  Woo hoo!

It's warming up again, so I thank God for that!  I do so much better with warm than I do cold.  I think my irises survived the late freeze we had Monday night and I thank God for that, too.  I'm so ready to cut some irises and bring them inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment