Saturday, April 19, 2014

Desktop Appears to be Dead.

Look at these yummy snacks!  The same Red Monkey Santa, who sent us disco shower nozzles and hair bands for the granddaughters sent this package of snacks!  We're saving them to have a celebration when Bob Clark finishes his little house.  They are living in a huge house, but they want to totally remodel it and don't want to be living in it while they do it.  So, they bought a little house on the street behind them and they've been remodeling it.  As soon as they finish the little house, they'll move into it and go to work on the big house.  The little house is SO cute!  Bob does great work, so they will both be very nice.

While I started to write the blog a few minutes ago on my desktop, crashed.  I attempted to restart it and it's not even interested.  I won't replace it.  I'll just use my laptop.  I enjoy using it, but not enough to pay for another one!  Some day when I feel like it I may fool around with it and see if I can revive it, but I'm not going to get a stressed with it.

I'm still feeling very well.  I haven't had a bit of nausea or any other side effects.  Praise God!  I pray that this chemo is working against the cancer.  It seems like I can tolerate it, so it will be so wonderful if it does the job!

Have a great Easter weekend!  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment