Saturday, April 5, 2014

Family is a Team; Herons AND People!

Here is the pic I got of two of the herons who were guarding the nest right below the tree where the nests are.  There were 3 on that stump when we got there, but one flew before I could get the shot.  I think it's cool how God gave these birds the will to help each other.  I sure thank God for these herons in my life and neighborhood.  I thank Him for family and friends who are on my team with me, too.

Tonight we went to see a play in town where many of the kids who were in it have also been in my classes over the last years that I've subbed.  It was a good play and the kids did an awesome job!  I thank God for these kids in my life, too!  I love it when I can catch the kids doing a fantastic job and brag on them a bunch!

We leave in the morning for Houston, so I'm packing up the computer tonight.  I have tests all day Monday, but I won't know anything until I talk to the doctor on Tuesday.  I'll post a report as soon as I can get to a computer to do it.  Maybe I'll figure out how to do it from my phone, but don't anyone hold your breath.  I'm still really clumsy with the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment