Thursday, April 3, 2014

Fun Times Last as Long as We Can Remember Them!

This is a pic I took of the kids watching TV when we were in Branson.  Notice the snow outside and it was spring break!   That's Sadie and her boyfriend, Ryan watching something on her computer.  Mason is on the couch with them.  Raynie is the one with the balloon and Gracie is in blue right in the front, middle. We had a wild and wonderful time!  We even enjoyed the snow.  These kids are happy to be no matter what happens. We played lots of cards and Gracie and Mason both beat me, anymore.  They're good card players and I love playing with them!  I need to take some current pix, but I'm glad I've got good ones to pull from the Branson trip.

Today I subbed at the middle school for one of the coaches.  It was a great day.  The weather was awesome, but we got a dust storm tonight.  It was way windy and dusty out there, but it seems to be calm out there, now.

We're watching the Thunder play the Spurs.  I'll be ready for bed as soon as the game is over.  I don't have a plan to sub tomorrow, but they may call me so I'll need to be ready if they do.


No comments:

Post a Comment