Monday, April 14, 2014

Great News Day!

This is another shot I got yesterday; I'm using it because it has such a big smile.  Today I was smiling really big because, I felt good, and I talked to the specialty pharmacy and they'll ship my chemo pill to arrive on Wednesday.  The other good news is that my insurance is covering the whole cost of it (over $5000 per month); my co-pay is $0!  That is such good news for me.  I am so strapped with medical bills for the last several years before Medicare hit, so this is really a relief to me!

The kids were all reliving the prom from Saturday night today.  They were all in a good mood even though we've been hit by a big cold front.  I guess Got thought we needed a little more taste of winter.  I have some stalks up on my irises; I sure hope they don't get nipped by a hard freeze tonight!

The Thunder is playing a game and I'm watching it and then going to bed.  I'm scheduled to monitor testing tomorrow.  Unless someone has to leave sick at noon, I'll get to come home at noon.  Either is good for me. I love subbing, but coming home early is a good thing, too! God provides and I trust Him and praise Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment