Saturday, April 12, 2014

No New Pix, Yet.

Some things don't change in three years!  This is me holding Ava and she's 3 now.  She's a very bouncy 3 year old and smiles even bigger than in this pic!  She won't sit in my lap for a pic, now, though!  I'm sure glad I got this one 3 years ago.  She has bouncing ringlets, now, and I have my hair all cut short, but I still wear those ear rings!  Precious memories and I thank God for them!

Today we did the church garage sale give away this morning.  That was amazing and fun. Then we went by the Antique Car show at the park; Lee liked that, but on my list of things I'd like to do it's way on the bottom.  I'm just not any good at lollygagging.  I like to have a destination and then GO there, or else sit. Lee enjoys lollygagging . . . so we have some adjustments to make.  :)  Then we came home and I took my nap on the back deck so I could get some sun.  It was wonderful to be outside in the sunshine and the wind kept me plenty cool.  It nearly blew me off the deck!  He sat in his recliner and checked it for flaws.  :)

We were going to the promenade tonight, but it's just too windy.  I can't face that wind anymore.  The promenade is where all the kids who are going to the prom walk across the gazebo on the square and are announced.  I love to see the kids all glamoured up, but I'm settling for the pix they put on Facebook and opting out of the beating the wind gives!

(Hi, Gayle!  We saw Joe today at the car show and he says you read the blog every day.  Bless your heart for caring and keeping up with us!  Love you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment