Thursday, April 17, 2014

So Far, So Good!

Today I had two full doses of the new chemo pill.  So far I'm not having any side effects, so that's a good sign.  I know that once there is a bunch of it built up in my body side effects may happen, but they MIGHT NOT and that's what I'm hoping will happen.  Won't it be wonderful if my body can tolerate this drug and it works to keep the cancer from growing!  God can make that happen, so I pray that it's His will.  I thank God for the opportunity to take this drug!

It dawned on me today that I should get a picture of my redbud tree, so here's the pic I got.  The redbud is the Oklahoma state tree, so we have lots of them and they are so beautiful!  Lee says it looks like I'm dancing in the driveway!  Ha!  I do well to stand; dancing is just not in my repertoire.  I have another beautiful redbud in the back yard and I got a pic of it today, too.  I'll post it another time.  In the very right side of this pic is a clump of my irises.  They'll be blooming soon and I can hardly wait.  I love the irises!

Lee and I watched Forrest Gump tonight.  I always loved that movie and enjoyed it even more tonight.  I'm happy for quiet times we can enjoy a good movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment