Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Truth isn't Always Pretty.

I did get a new pic this morning.  I was waiting for Lee so we could get one together, but he came out wearing a short sleeve shirt.  I said, "Are you not afraid you'll freeze at church?"  He forgot that they keep it so cool in there, so he went back to change for a long sleeve shirt and missed the photo op!  He is always by my side and such a great support.  I thank God for him in my life.

This site is all about truth and how it really is.  She lives, but she's living WITH cancer these days.  The good thing is that I haven't taken any medicine for a week, so I haven't been sick at my stomach!  The pain in my forehead is really better today for some unknown reason; maybe it's God's goodness!  I woke up several times in the night with my side hurting like it never has.  I finally got up at 6 and went online to see where my liver is; yep, right where it was hurting.  Oops.  This is very interesting.  This time last week I was thinking that the headache might be the thing that breaks me; now my head is better and my side is hurting.  I've taken Ibuprofen today and it helps, so that could be why my head is not so bad.  I hate to walk around holding my side, but it's what I feel like doing.  Sometimes I move and gasp with the shock of the pain.  This is totally new to me, but I'll get a handle on it.  Now, don't you all be worrying about me.  I'm just telling you how this really is.  I promise there are worse things.  I mostly feel good; just some pains here and there that I've not ever had and I need to adjust to them.  I report them so that if you or someone you know is ever here, you will have had this experience with me to help you to brace.  I think I will get a handle on this and soon be back to only reporting good stuff.

Look at this quote from Joel Osteen that I just saw on FB: "God’s plan for our life is not just to make us comfortable, it’s to mature us. You may not like where you are, but you wouldn’t be there if God didn’t have a purpose for it."  Now, was that perfect for me today, or what???  I love Joel and God!

I'm scheduled to sub two days this week and monitor testing the other two.  Friday we are scheduled for no school, but I'm thinking we may make up a snow day.  I think once I'm at school, I'll be distracted enough that these pains won't bother me so much.  Prom was last night, so I'm anxious to see the kids and tell them how awesome they looked.  Man, they sure clean up good!  I thank God for the kids in my life, too; they are wonderful for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment