Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Doc is Pleased; Me, Too!


This is a pic Lee got of me a few minutes ago.  The oncologist was pleased with all my tests and said all my numbers have improved.  It's not like I'm cancer free or anything that wonderful, but I'm doing really well and am STABLE, again.  Whew!  We will continue with the current treatment and drug adjustments we've made. Praise God for directing us in the path we needed to take!

We got home from OKC today and it's good to be home.  Friday I have the angiogram, but, hopefully, we'll be coming home right after that.  God has been with us all the way, so I'm sure He will be Friday, too.  The smile you see in this pic is natural.  I didn't have to work to get a smile going.  I feel really good; feel like myself, again!  PTL!  Thank you all for your prayers to help me get to this stable position!

5 comments:

  1. You just look radiant Maryjo and I'm so happy about the good news from today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dana! Me, too! Radiant is a nice word and it feels good when you apply it to me. No wonder I love you so much; what a wonderful boost to my ego you are!!! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite kind of blog entry! I thank God for your good reports. Love you, Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doris, these are the most fun blog entries to post, too! It feels so good to feel really good and I thank God for this turn for the better! I know He's listening to prayers!

    ReplyDelete