Friday, July 25, 2014

Floor Installed; Cabinets in Place; Coming Right Along!


This first shot lets you see the floor and cabinets are in place!  The appliances weren't in when we were there, so I stood in for the stove and microwave.  At least you can see I have my skinny legs and ankles back and it feels so good to be pretty much back to 'normal.'


Diana is about to burst with excitement to be this close to ready to move into this little mansion.  I'm so happy for her.  Bob does such a great job.  This little house is going to be such a great getaway.  They'll move into this house as soon as possible and then Bob will start on remodeling the house where they live right now.  It's so fun to watch it all come together for them after so much hard work.

I've been filing and planning some travel today.  Yay!  It's wonderful to even think of traveling!  I thank God for another run at life!

No comments:

Post a Comment