Saturday, July 5, 2014

Mr. I'll Take Care of it!

I got this shot of Lee on memorial day when we went to decorate the grave of his mom and dad and older brother.  Who knew he could do that?  I thought I'd have to rig it!

Bless his heart, he spent 3 hours in the front flower bed getting rid of weeds out there.  He knew they were bothering me, so he just did it.  I am so grateful.  Today, I boiled over some tomato soup on the stove and hes said, "I'll take care of it."  He has that attitude about everything when he needs it.  I assured him that I could do it 10 times faster than he could simply because I know how to clean up a flat cook top and he doesn't.  I love his attitude, though.  Bless his heart, he's had a couple of weird weeks looking after me.  I sure hope we can get me turned around so I won't be such a burden to him!

My prayer is that he will sale through the angiogram procedure on Monday with no complications.  We are driving to the City and Trish will haul us around to all our appointments while we are there.  I'm so glad she is free to do such a thing because she has a good head on her shoulders and she can help us to keep up with instructions, etc.  She has accepted a full time job teaching 1st grade at a special 'community hub' in OKC.  Raynie will go to school with her and all the other kids will be at Classen, another special school.  Well, Nate and Gabe are out of school so they are not issues these days.  Sadie is a senior, Mason is in 8th grade, I think, and Grace will be in 6th grade.

Thanks for keeping up with us on our journey.  Love and prayers for all of you,to

No comments:

Post a Comment