Saturday, August 2, 2014

Happy August!


This is another pic from yesterday.  Today I have slept most of the day.  I think I'm sleeping off the drugs they gave me yesterday.  Otherwise, I feel good.

My feet are on fire from the chemo; I'm sure glad there is only one more day of it.  Then I'll have a week to rest and recover from it.  My feet are not swelling or cracking or peeling.  All the bottom of my feet  have already peeled off with previous treatments.  They look like a baby's feet.  So, nothing is peeling or cracking, it just feels like I've been walking on a bed of hot coals.   It makes it hard to walk, so it was a good day to sleep.  I'm hoping the feet won't do this every time, but if they do, I can take it.  I keep reminding myself that lots of people don't have 2 feet and can't walk at all for some reason.  I'm so grateful the swelling is not tormenting me!  I praise God for that and thank Him for the use of my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment