Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Today's Report is Good!



I got this pic tonight after we got home from a long day to OKC.  We got up at 5 so we could get to the City in time for my 8:30 labs.  After the labs I had the follow up with my oncologist and then an infusion to strengthen my bones.  The doc was very pleased with all my lab work.  He said everything was better than when I was there 2 weeks ago and at that time those were better than they were the last time I was in Houston.  He's pleased that we're making a trip to Tennessee and doesn't want to see me for a month! We're very pleased with the report!  You can tell by these smiles!  I thank God for so many reasons to smile!

After my appointments I went with Sadie to her appointment with the oral surgeon.  Her wisdom teeth have to be cut out before they push her other teeth out of alignment.  While I did that Lee took the truck to have the cover put on the bed, so we can travel and put all our stuff in the bed rather than in the cab with us.  Yay! I'm so glad to have that bed cover!

Thanks to God for so many blessings and a safe trip!  I wear a jacket all the time anymore because I freeze everywhere.  It's plenty hot here, but people use their AC and I'm so grateful to get outside into the warm sun!  Hospitals and doctors offices seem to be the coldest!


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful news! Enjoy Tennessee. Love, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Pamela! We're looking forward to just that! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo!! What good news about your numbers!! Praise God! You will really enjoy the truck bed cover. I thought Tom did not need it, but now after traveling in the truck several times, it is just the thing we needed! Darn, he is always right!! And they look so good on the truck!! So looking forward to your visit but bring a light jacket as it is cool here and Tom says I freeze him and I guess I do. I have so much insulation that I am hot all the time. Prayers for a safe trip! xoxo Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take a jacket everywhere I go, Liinda. Lee will love it if you 'freeze' him! We're really looking forward to this trip and visit with you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete