Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Family is so Precious!


This is the best pic I got of Bryce yesterday.  He was constantly on the move, but here he was pretty much mesmerized by Peyton's new doll house.  He's such a fun little guy.  He chatters all the time, now.  It's amazing how fast they grow.  Note his height relative to the cabinet doors.  I don't know how Krissy keeps up with him.  He can reach the door handles on the doors in the house, too.  He goes wherever he wants, so she's got her hands full!  Two big sisters help a lot.  Maddy wasn't there yesterday (she has a nannying job for the summer) so we missed seeing her.

Today was our water rationing day to get to water flowers, so Lee watered all  the irises I've replanted.  I followed him with the weed killer.  This had better work!  I used 6 gallons!  Lots of flower beds!  Oh, I need to get pix of the flower beds to post, too.  Maybe I'll remember to do that tomorrow.

I sure thank God for the ability to work in the yard.  Even more I thank him for precious family; we are richly blessed!  When we left, Krissy was holding Bryce and we were waving goodbye to him.  He waved and said, "Bye, Papa."  Then he said, "Bye Mawmaw" and melted my heart.  That was so sweet; he'd never called us by any name, so we were tickled.

No comments:

Post a Comment