Sunday, August 17, 2014

Feeling SO much better today! PTL!


I have gotten steadily better today.  As the day wore on I was able to walk better and use my hands more.  Praise the Lord!  I have one more option for taking this Xeloda.  The next time (a week from tomorrow) I will take 2 pills each morning and 3 each night.  Just maybe my body can tolerate that better and the oncologist suggested it.

We had a wonderful visit with Lee's Aunt Leona today and I got this pic of them.  She is such a sweetheart and so glad to have a visit.  She's 92 and lives alone in a huge house.  Her daughter, Patty helps her so much and oversees her care.  She is diabetic and has COPD, so her problems are not small.

We made it on to Tom and Linda's house tonight and I could even play cards!  Linda and I won, so that made it even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment