Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Boulder hopping in Gatlinburg.


This is a picture of Sadie helping Raynie climb around in the creek in Gatlinburg. Raynie knows no fear and she's the luckiest little girl in the world. She has 5 siblings who love her and carry her along wherever they go. She will be 4 in July and she has Grace, who is 8, Mason who is 10, Sadie, who is 14, Gabe who is 16 and Nate, who is 19.

We took it pretty easy today. It was supposed to be under 100, but it got up to 104. Don walked this morning, but the last two times I walked left me afraid to walk, again. I'm just now getting over those walks, so I regretfully stayed home. He's doing better all the time. It's been 6 weeks since his surgery, but he's really not feeling all better. That disappoints us, but I think he'll be better and better with time. He's just kind of dragging.

We have a friend who needs us to take her to get her glasses and we've been on hold for a week waiting for them to come in. It's hard to be on hold, but we can do that, and she can't go without our help. I wonder what the hold up is on those glasses, though! Patience, patience! I thank God that we can help someone else. I know that someday we may be in a position to need someone to take us to get whatever we need, so I do my best to be compassionate.

No comments:

Post a Comment