Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Getting ready for family reunion.

This is a picture Don took of me as I box up food to take for our family getaway. My best count is that there will be 14 of us. Woo hoo! I'm excited about it!

I am posting from my little netbook tonight. It has taken me all this time to figure out how to use it. It's pretty cool; slow, but cool I like that it's so small. I don't suspect that Don will like it all all, though. Hope the other one holds up for him!

I mowed the yard today in 103 weather. I'm pretty pleased with myself. The hardest part is starting the mower. If I get to redesign things, everything will be wireless and there will be no such thing as a pull cord to start anything! God is good, though; He gave me life, but He's not going to put me in charge of redesigning! HA! Let's see if this will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment