Monday, June 6, 2011

Don and Jo Ann.


Tonight's picture is one I got of Jo Ann and Don the other night when we played cards. I'm going to have to get some new pics; this is the last one from our card playing!

It's hot, hot, hot here, but we love it. We didn't walk today, but we're getting ready for our family reunion, so we needed the time inside, anyway. The average temperature for us is 84 and it was 101 today, and has been for the last several days. This is July weather we're getting. I shudder to think what July may feel like!

Woo hoo! I thank God for warm weather and AC to retreat to when the heat gets so bad! Sun provides Vitamin D, so we get all we can take.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, folks; I posted this post first before the picture was ready. Duh; please pardon me!

    ReplyDelete