Saturday, June 18, 2011

Made it home! Barely unpacked.


This is a picture I took of our nephew, John, and his precious daughter, Willow, in my Dad's baby dress. Willow was happy to model for us. I didn't have the camera set right, so I didn't get good detail of the dress, but I love John's smile and Willow's fun attitude. Trish and Gretta were taking pictures, too, so I hope one of them got a good one!

We got home today around 5 and it was 109. We got the car unloaded and I have the kitchen mostly back in place. I still have to unpack my suitcase, though. Don is already in bed and I'm headed to the tub and then to bed. I thank God for AC and our own bed! The trip was wonderful, but home is always so sweet!

2 comments:

  1. This is a nice surprise!! I never knew this picture was made....where was I????? Anyway, glad you got it and glad you've "landed" safely again at home. Love U! Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where you were; maybe the bathroom? I'll send you the others I have, but I loved this one. I'm hoping Trish or Gretta got better ones. <3 U 2!

    ReplyDelete