Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Gatlinburg puzzle.


I like to always have a puzzle with me. This is the one we worked in Gatlinburg between other adventures. Gretta worked most of this one. I hate that the date is in the way, so that I couldn't crop it. I couldn't figure out how to set it so it would be right, either. I've learned my lesson and think I'll never go off without my own camera, again! This was a beautiful puzzle and fun to work. It was fun memories, as always, too.

Today it was 105 here, again. Don and I got up and walked around 8 this morning. I still got home soaking wet from sweat. It was fun, though. When we got home we did the floors in the house before lunch. Don vacuumed and I swept and mopped the hard floors. I dusted yesterday and did the bathrooms. Ah. It feels good to have the cleaning done. Watch out! Here it comes, again! I thank God that we're able to take care of the house and that we have a home where we are so comfortable. After lunch I laid in the kiddie pool on the deck. Who said kiddie pools aren't for old ladies in their 60's?

No comments:

Post a Comment