Sunday, June 12, 2011

Left my camera at home!

I left my camera at home, but Trish had one she wasn't using. I'm not so good with it. It's way fancier than mine. Somehow it is set so that the pictures do the coloring really strange and I can't figure out how to correct it. So, I'll do the best I can with what I have and be happy to have something to capture the memories without having to buy another camera. This picture is one of Sadie the other night at the Red Robin. Sadie is a dream teenager! I thank God for her and her precious attitude toward everything.

Today has been a good day. I've gotten to NUBAX several times and it's been a big help. Last night I was so tired and hurt all over. I think sitting in the car for hours is really hard on my back; the NUBAX is getting me back into working order. Today Don and I got to walk a bit and we drove around checking out creeks to explore tomorrow. The kids went swimming. We're having a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment