Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Such special friends.


This is a picture I took today of David and Dorothy. I write about them a lot on this blog, so I like to picture them from time to time. Today we went to Altus with them. Dorothy had to preregister for a procedure she's having next Monday, so we went with them and we had lunch at the Western Sizzlin we got all her tests done. We had a good day today. We sure thank God for such good friends. In my whole life these are real gems in my jewelry box of friends.

It's tiring to make a little trip like 40 miles to Altus. I can only imagine our trip to Gatlinburg. The good thing about that trip is that we'll have grandkids with us and they keep us motivated! We're looking forward to it!

2 comments:

  1. It's always so fun to see pictures of these two!
    Dorothy has such a sweet smile and always reminds me of my dear friend, Dot! Please give them my best regards....hope our paths cross again some day! Love ya! ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are absolutely such precious people! I'm glad you got to meet them when you were here. They always ask about you, so they'll love to get your regards. They're excited that we're going to get to see you soon! Love you! MJ

    ReplyDelete