Thursday, June 30, 2011

Another fun memory.

Our Fox family reunions are run by my cousin, Frank Fox. He is quite a character and very outgoing and fun loving. He's about 5'9." So, when it was time to bring everyone to order for announcements, Frank stood up in a chair beside Don and leaned on Don for support. It was too funny, because he kept putting his hand up behind Don's head with two fingers up like rabbit ears. Of course, I didn't get THAT shot! Most of the pics I got were blurry because I was laughing so hard! Frank has kept me laughing all my life! He's just 2 years older than me and his sister is 1 year older, so we grew up close and the 3 of us went to Lipscomb to college at the same time. We share lots of precious memories and this is just one more.

Today it only made it to 104, even though they predicted 107, so I guess we were relieved. Tomorrow it's supposed to be just 101, I think. The weeds love this heat and are taking over out front. I'm going to go out in the morning and attack them with the hoe before it's too hot. That's my plan; I hope I can do it. Tomorrow night we're playing cards out at David and Dorothy's house. I sure thank God that David's health seems to be holding pretty well. He's an amazing guy! Dorothy is just as amazing. They are a pair we sure treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment