Sunday, June 12, 2011

So, so tired!


The date on this picture is wrong. It was last night when we went to the Red Robin to eat. This is Grace and Mason. They are both SO sweet. I think there may not be any more rowdy kids, but I KNOW there are no sweeter kids than these. Funny how I think that about all my grandkids. They overwhelm me, though.

We've had such a full two days. This travel is tough, but it's so worth it. We got checked in tonight and then Trish and I went and got groceries. Then I cleaned the veggies, etc. Now, I'm going to take a bath and go to bed. It's so late; it's already tomorrow, so I'm so late with this blog. I thank God for the strength to do it. I thank him for the precious family that we've gotten to see this weekend, too. This is going to be a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment