Thursday, June 2, 2011

The pole 'dance.' Yeah, right.


We walked with the poles, again, today. Our first two days of walking were 27 minutes; then we went to 29 and today was 30. Maybe that's right, but it's something like that. We're working our way up to an hour, again. The poles make it possible for me. It's amazing how they help my back and hip. No way could I walk without them. So, I've gone from 'raising cane' all over town to 'pole dancing' all over town. Crazy old lady! But, I thank God that I've lived to make the walk!

I have to tell you something funny. Yesterday, when we were playing cards, Mason said, "Grammy, do you get bored when nobody is here." I have NEVER been bored in my life! I don't think I'm wired to be bored. I'm wired to get up and do something and there always seems to be a mountain of stuff to do! I just thought that was so funny. I guess what he was saying was that it was kind of boring to him with only us and Nate and Megan being here. Usually when he comes there are 8 of them and that is quite a circus!

No comments:

Post a Comment