Friday, June 24, 2011

Looking down.


This picture will give you a glimpse of the view from our room, looking down, when we were in Gatlinburg. There was a wild turkey right on the upper side of the road below us. Look just a little to the right of the center of the picture and you'll see him. A hen was on the road up closer to us, but I didn't get her in the picture. We were on the 4th floor. This is pretty, but the view looking the other direction was better because it was the mountains. I never got that shot, though, because the sun seemed to always be in the way. I got some when I was aiming to get people on the deck, but the people were in the shade; maybe I'll post one of them tomorrow.

Today it's 104; not much of a break in the heat. I'm loving my pool, though. It's no longer a kiddie pool; it's a grammy pool! I thank God for sunshine and a grammy pool! I woke up with a catch in my get-along, today, so I can only walk with my cane. The water got warm in my pool pretty quickly, and that felt good on my hip and back. Man, this aging is trying and it's sure hard to stay graceful!

No comments:

Post a Comment