Sunday, June 5, 2011

More players.


This is Frank and Jo Ann and their daughter, Stacy. Jo Ann took turns playing and letting Stacy play in her place. It's just a great time when we play. We love it when the girls are available to play with us.

Today was a restful day. We had a meeting at church after we had lunch, so when we got home we took a nap. Ah; that was sweet.

My hip was really out of shape this morning. I had to take a cane with me to walk this morning. After my nap, it was much better. It hurts, but I can walk without the cane. I guess my hip just didn't get enough sleep? I've spent a lot of time on the NUBAX; I'm sure it helped and maybe it's what got me back to walking without the cane. It was humbling and sweet how folks were so concerned to see me with a cane. I sure thank God that it mostly works well!

No comments:

Post a Comment