Thursday, July 8, 2010

Basement is still dry.


Tonight's picture is one I took of Trish the day we were exploring the creek in Gatlinburg. She loved the weather in Tennessee. Our weather, lately, has reminded me of Tennessee. It hasn't been so hot as usual; we haven't had much wind; and it's been rainy with no electrical storms. I like the hot, dry and windy, better, but I give thanks that our basement is dry!

This week I've done all my walking on the treadmill with the oxygen therapy. I'm convinced that's good for me and I'm grateful for both the oxygen generator and the treadmill. Without the treadmill we'd have to get up before daylight to walk and the rain would make walking so slippery and I'd be so scared of falling. It's a blessing to be able to do all my exercise in the house.

My friend, Joan, is keeping me in fresh tomatoes and squash from her garden. Yum! I'm going to be so spoiled with these tomatoes. My uncle used to call me Tomato because I loved tomatoes so much. I still do, and think of him whenever I eat them. Rest in peace, Uncle Fay!

No comments:

Post a Comment