Monday, July 26, 2010

Sweet memories.


Tonight's picture is one I took of Don with Mason and Gracie when we were hiking in Gatlinburg. This is an old home from years ago. I probably should know more about it, but I don't remember any details. All I remember is the fun we had hiking. It was hot, but it was really fun.

Speaking of hot, it's still way hot here, but we thank God for AC! We did get sunshine today. We aren't getting rain and our basement is dry; that's great!

The Direct TV guy was supposed to come this morning and finish our installation in the basement. He didn't. That's so frustrating. We waited on him to show and he never did. I called them and they are so apologetic, but that doesn't help me a bit. It will be wonderful to have the TV in the basement, so I guess we can wait another couple of weeks. I just get the feeling we're being ripped, but it's a small thing on the grand scale of life, so I'm not going to sweat it. That's a real exercise for me, but I'm not sweating. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment