Thursday, July 15, 2010

Precious memories . . .


Today's picture is another one I took at the family reunion when Garrett was holding Raynie and Gabe was playing his guitar. In the background you can see Phil (his daughter, Deanna sitting behind him) and Don. These are precious memories and I'm so glad to have the digital camera to help me record them.

Don got the yard mowed today and I'm doing work around the house. When it's so hot and sweaty, we sure have lots of laundry to do. I'm grateful to be able to do it, though, and so thankful to have my own washer and dryer handy. We have so much for which to give thanks. I'm always glad that the basement is dry.

Speaking of basement; that's a cool place to go to do some sewing, so I spend lots of time down there. Soon we'll have Direct TV down there, so that will be nice, too. In the meantime, I enjoy radio and tapes. (Ha! When the Direct TV guy was here, he went into shock when he saw our old video player! He said, "Has that thing got 8 track on it, too?" We're just a house full of relics here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment