Monday, July 19, 2010

Fun visiting!


Sorry; I just posted with only a title. We've got folks here watching TV; talking to each other, talking to me; just a typical zoo and I posted with only a title. Sorry. I do that a lot when nobody is bothering me, but it's nice to have an excuse tonight! :) It's great to have the kids here. We are missing the ones who aren't here, but it's sure fun to have these.

Okay, this is my third time to edit. I forgot to say who is in the picture. It's Mason, Sadie and Gabe at the reunion. More fun times. Got to go make chex; we're out and that's a crime with this bunch!

We're eating like there is no tomorrow. That's fun, too. I thank God for times like this when we can totally enjoy each other. We finished the puzzle I'd started and we're well on our way with another one. I took pictures of the one we finished. I'll post it tomorrow if I got a good one. I haven't had time to download them, yet. Time is flying right in front of our eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment