Thursday, July 22, 2010

Great fun!


Tonight's picture is one I got of Garrett hauling Raynie on his shoulders. They both loved it. He's a great big brother to Elena, so he was keeping up his practice on Raynie. It was so fun to have the kids with us for a few days. We sure thank God for special times with them!

Today we've been collecting our wits and getting ready for day trip tomorrow. We've got some errands to run in Wichita Falls, Texas and Lawton, Oklahoma, so we'll be on the road a bit. It's not too far from home, but it's a day trip, so we have to get braced for it. I have some lab work to be done in Wichita Falls; it sure beats going to Houston! They just want to keep an eye on my liver function. Liver function is something that has always been suspect on my blood work; I mean always as in for the last 25 years. Many times when I give blood my ALT numbers are high, which makes my liver function suspect. The oncologist is concerned about it, so I have to send blood tests to her between visits to Houston. I'm not the least bit concerned about it. I've been short all my life and my ALT has always been high; it's not normal, but it's ME. Bless her heart; she has to keep an eye on it, so I do my best to cooperate.

Tomorrow is Friday; woo hoo! Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment