Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Technical issues.


I like to have never found this picture to post. I have it in my files, but I have it filed somewhere weird! I finally stumbled upon it. Anyway, it's the puzzle we completed yesterday. It was really a fun one to do. We're doing another one, now, that's not so fun because it doesn't have cool individual things to find; we just do a lot of checking to see if pieces fit. It's still fun to be together doing it! In this picture is Mason, Grace, Trish and Raynie; it was the 4th one I took and the only one with Tricia's eyes opened and Raynie smiling. Mason looked better in the others, but trust me, he was happier than he looks. :)

Trish is out with the kids fishing! I can't believe it, but that's what they're doing. That gave me a chance at the computer and some quiet. Quiet is a good thing, but we love the kid sounds. God is so good and generous with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment