Saturday, July 10, 2010

Two more cousins.


The picture tonight is two more of our cousins at the Fox reunion. Bettye Jo is on the left (I can't believe I took this picture before she got her sunglasses removed! That show's you how excited I was to see her and get her picture.). My name would have been Bettye Jo, but Mom didn't want to use a name her sister had already used. I wouldn't have minded being named after her at all. She chose to name me Mary Josephine; Mary after my daddy's Aunt Mary and Josephine after my mother's mother, Lenora Josephine. Names are interesting to me. Evelyn is the cousin on the right. She's the cousin in the family who keeps us all together via the Internet; her name is Evelyn but we all call her Eb.

We're still in the middle of a spell of cloudy weather. It's looked all day like we'd get rain, but we never did. I'm so grateful! I would so love sunshine, but I'm content with no rain. God gives us what we need. Our grass has grown so fast that I have to go rake it from where Don cut it and it looks like we need to bale hay. Usually wind would blow it, but we don't even have wind these days. It's odd in Oklahoma! I thank God that I can rake! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment