Saturday, August 20, 2011

AC is fixed!


This is the clean cut look. No make up; depending totally on the permanent make up or you wouldn't see any definition in my face at all! It was Saturday and I even went to the Kozy Diner and the grocery store with no make up. I'm grateful to be able to go without make up when it's so hot like it is. We've had around 60 days of temperatures over 100 and it was 107 today. Plenty hot! (I look like Buster Brown with my hair like this; remember him? Wasn't he the mascot for some shoes?)

I thank God that the AC guy could come and easily repair our AC today, too. I haven't seen the BILL, yet, but it IS cool in our bedroom. He had to replace the capacitor; we'll see what it costs. We'll be back in our bed tonight. I'll be changing the sheets in the guest room, so y'all come see us!

No comments:

Post a Comment