Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It was a big day!


Monday we went to Norman and visited with our son, Davy and his wife Susan and their son, Bruce. We went out to eat supper and our other granddaughter, Janelle joined us. The last two days I've posted pictures from that night. We spent the night with Davy and Susan and then we got up the next day and went to OKC for my eye appointment. Then we had lunch with Trish and Raynie, where I got this picture of them. After lunch we went to Tricia's house and waited for all the other kids to get home from their 2nd day of school. They're doing year round school in OKC this year. Anyway, Raynie and I got some good pictures that afternoon. Raynie loved taking some pictures for me. I thank God for time to visit lots of family this week!

My back is screaming for me to go invert on the inversion table. Ouch. So, I'm out of here to do some treatments! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment