Monday, August 8, 2011

A great side trip.

I went off and forgot my camera today! So, we didn't get pictures of Jessie or Jeff and Jeanette. It was a great visit, though! This picture is Raynie hula hooping last Tuesday when we were in Oklahoma City. She gave me a hula hoop to bring home with me, so that I can get some exercise. I need so badly to get some exercise! I hate not being able to walk, but I'm working up to it, I hope.

We left at 8 this morning and took the shortest route to Claremore. It was curvy and narrow nearly all the way. It took us 2 full hours. We came home the longer way, but it was highways all the way and we got here in an hour and 45 minutes! Lesson learned; we'll go the highways next time! We thank God for a safe trip, though, and a great visit with Jessie and Jeff and Jeanette. We usually have to go to Las Vegas to see them, so this was a simpler trip than usual!



No comments:

Post a Comment